Search This Blog

Recent Page Visitors

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Why you should use Mint.com; coming from someone who already does:

         Article by Brett B- Have you ever come to the place where you know you are spending too much money, but you're not sure where to cut your spending? Well, that was me, before I started using mint.com. I wanted to have an organized budget, but I couldn't find the time to track all my checks and debt usage, nor could I organize where all my money was going. Once I started using mint.com and stopped using cash (which was easy to stop doing) I realized where my money was going. Now I always use my debt card and mint.com tracks everything. Every time I swipe, I remember that this is going to show up on my budget. I will even get a text to my phone if I go over on any one of my individual budgets (that will slow your spending quickly). Do you want to save money? Mint.com will help you achieve your goal. I hope this was helpful, and I hope you find this tool as helpful as I did. 

Please feel free to comment. Watch the video near the bottom of the page for more info on how it works.

Thank you Brett for your contribution.

2 comments:

  1. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true...I use it and it's great! Rob G.

    ReplyDelete