Search This Blog

Recent Page Visitors

Monday, June 13, 2011

Weird Fact that only happens once every 1,000 years!

       There is a strange phenomenon that happens roughly every thousand years. It sounded so impossible when I first heard it that I had to find out the truth...and yes, it is true. Some 800 years ago this same occurrence happened, but I doubt they knew it back then. I know what you're thinking: "What is it already?" Alright, I'll tell you what it is. In 2011, everybody born 1900-1999 have one thing in common. No, I didn't mistype...everyone, but only in 2011. If you take the last two digits of your original birth year (ex. 1983 = 83) and you add it to the age you are going to be in 2011, the answer will always come out the same...it will equal 111. If you were born 2000 or later, it will add up to 11 every time. Weird, huh. If you are a skeptic just try it with anyone's birthday you know or even people you don't know. There are no other outcomes, it will always be 11 or 111.

No comments:

Post a Comment