Search This Blog

Recent Page Visitors

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

We recommend wikinvest.com to stock investors

     Wikinvest.com is a website I've been using for a little over six months now and I love it. Before I found wikinvest, every time I step away from the computer I have to re-login to my etrade account and I end up re-loging in about a dozen times a day...pretty monotonous. This is especially tricky if you have multiple investment accounts such as etrade and/or scottrade, ameritrade, etc. I understand the reason for the quick log-outs since it contains personal and financial records, but I want quick access. That is what wikinvest does for you. However, it is not a trading platform, and it requires minimal information. Wikinvest combines all of your accounts and charts the total growth. It provides the stats from "owned" stocks and "watched" stocks on the same page. The left hand column provides account(s) total value, market performance compared to your stocks' performance, and your portfolio's gainers and losers. Wikinvest emails you when your stocks open considerably up or down. It's user friendly interface seals the deal and we give Wikinvest an A+ overall. Click the link below to join now, for free:
  

No comments:

Post a Comment